We will observe the laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information and take every possible measure to protect your personal information. We will also review the content of these pages from time to time and make efforts for continued improvement.
What is Personal Information?
- Personal Information is defined as information about a living individual which can identify the person. It consists of the following categories.
Email address, telephone number and facial photography are considered as personal information since they can be used to identify a specific individual.
- Any item that can identify an individual (Name, address, etc.)
- Any data identifying an individual (Genomic sequence data, passport number, etc.)
Registration of Personal Information
- Users can still access some of the content of this website even if personal information is not provided. However, please be reminded that some specific content cannot be accessed unless personal information is provided.
Use of Personal Information
- Personal Information provided by users is used for the following purposes:
- to confirm registration and deliver email;
- to understand the situation of your usage so as to improve the usability of the website;
- to provide information on events and conduct questionnaires; and
- to collect information statistically processed based on personal information and utilize such processed information for survey results.
Non-disclosure of Personal Information to a Third Party
- The owner of this site will not disclose to any third party personal information provided by users except in any of the following cases
- the user grants their consent;
- personal information is disclosed to the extent necessary to related organizations, etc. with which confidentiality agreements are concluded in advance;
- personal information is processed to the condition that it can no longer be identified and is used for statistical data;
- personal information is required to be disclosed by order of law; or
- personal information is urgently required to be disclosed for the protection of the life, limb or property.
Management of Personal Information
- The owner of this site will properly and carefully manage personal information provided by users, and will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of personal information.
Confirmation, Correction, Removal, etc. of Personal Information
If you would like your personal information to be disclosed or removed based on the Law Concerning the Protection of Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent leakage or alteration of personal information by a third party, we will respond to requests for disclosure or removal to the extent reasonable, if and when we are able to identify the person making such a request.